Super healthy and super easy, this drink makes a great breakfast to go, or a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen fruit. Strawberries, blueberries or mangoes are good options and are sold in the frozen food section of nearly all supermarkets. A fresh banana is also tasty addition that will add a nice thickness to the drink.
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups coconut milk or almond/coconut blend (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, chopped ginger (optional)
- Add fruit to a good quality blender.
- Add enough coconut milk to just cover the fruit.
- Add raw honey (and cinnamon if you want).
- Blend on medium high until smooth. With fresh fruit, there is more water, so you may need a bit less milk. With frozen fruit, it might be too thick so just add more coconut milk. After a few times, you will learn the correct proportions to get the consistency that you like best.