This recipe is simple and delicious. It should be made right before serving or the honey tends to drip off the edges of the bread. Or if you are having a casual get together, pass the honey bottle around and have your guests add the honey themselves.
- 1 good quality French baguette
- 1 small log of fresh, plain goat cheese
- tupelo honey
- Remove goat cheese from refrigerator and allow it to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slice the bread on the diagonal into thin slices and lightly toast each piece.
- Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on each piece of bread.
- Drizzle a dollop of tupelo honey on each slice.
- Serve immediately.