A light and creamy dessert - a perfect finish for a summertime dinner. This recipe will serve 6. You will need 6 small ramekins to chill the desserts.
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 package Knox unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey (orange blossom is great for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- raspberries, honey and lime zest for garnish
- Add milk to a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top, stir to blend and let sit for 5 minutes so that the gelatin softens and blooms.
- Pour cream into small sauce pan, place on stove, and heat on medium until the cream just begins to simmer.
- Pour hot cream into a mixing bowl, add yogurt and honey, and whisk to blend well. Then add the milk/gelatin mixture and vanilla, and whisk again to blend well.
- Pour mixture into 6 small ramekins and chill at least 4 hours or overnight
- To unmold, run a paring knife around the outside rim and then place ramekins in hot water for 10-15 seconds.
- Invert ramekins one by one onto serving plates and garnish with a few raspberries, drizzle some extra honey and then add some lime zest.