It's time to cover up the grill and pull out the slow cooker. Slow cooked meals are easy to prepare and easy to clean up! If you need some inspiration, here are seven slow cook recipes that use our favorite ingredient - honey.
- A little sweet and a little spicy, Show Me the Yummy brings us this great recipe for honey sriracha chicken. Serve over rice or quinoa.
- Honey garlic beef from Sweet Peas and Saffron is easy and versatile. Use this beef for tacos, on sandwiches, or in a salad.
- For your next taco Tuesday, cook up some salsa verde honey lime chicken. The recipe comes to you from Carlsbad Cravings.
- Tender and delicious, check out this honey pork tenderloin from Add a Pinch.
- For our vegetarian friends, honey orange glazed carrots from Recipe Rebel are sure to please.
- What do you get when you combine ginger ale, ground mustard, cloves, cinnamon and honey? Honey-glazed ham from Julie's Eat and Treats!
- And for dessert, try this apple pudding cake from Taste of Home. Yes, you can use a slow cooker for making dessert.
If you are running low on all-natural, raw honey, be sure to click here: Smiley Honey Collections