2017 Resolutions: Eating Healthy Foods
It's a new year, and many of us have set goals to eat better, healthier foods. All natural, raw honey is one such food. It packs a lot of flavor into small amounts. Here are a few healthy recipes that use honey that you can try out in 2017.
- Honey Garlic Shrimp. This recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction is quick and easy - perfect for a weekday meal. Service with brown rice and steamed broccoli.
- Sweet and Spicy Salmon with Honey Mango Salsa. A great recipe from the National Honey Board that incorporates topical heat and tropical friut.
- Skinny Honey Lemon Chicken. A classic combo of lemon and honey from Gimme Some Oven.
- Kale Salad with Everyday Dressing. Talk about a healthy recipe! This one from MyRecipe packs some serious nutrition and flavor.
- Honey Dijon Broccoli Salad. The Muffin Myth shares a lighter take on broccoli salad, with a healthier dressing.
- Honey Roasted Almonds. Poor snacking choices ruin many a diet. Almonds are a healthy snack that helps to curb hunger. My Whole Food Life gives us this sweet recipe that adds honey and sea salt.